Digital Toolbox for the Arts
Produced by Culture Works
Commissioned by The Arts Council
Digital Toolbox for the Arts - A Planning Tool
The Digital Toolbox is practice based and has been informed by the expertise and learning of those who have created digital work since April 2020. It includes a set of practical tools and resources as well as recorded webinars with leading practitioners. Each of these resources addresses the challenges and opportunities encountered in the production and presentation of digital work by the arts sector.
The Future is Bright Webinars
The Digital Toolbox is accompanied by a series of webinars that look at the future of digital work in the arts. Over two days, artists, producers, curators, practitioners and digital experts shared their experience in working digitally. You can re-watch all four sessions now!
Webinar 1 – No Going Back
What have we learned about digital in the past year?
- Brian Fenton, Druid Theatre Company
- Úna Monaghan, Artist
- Neil Murray, Abbey Theatre
- John Gerrard, Artist
Chaired by Olwen Dawe
Webinar 2 – Digital: The Business End
How can I leverage digital to present my work?
- Andrea Martin, Media Lawyer
- Kevin & Jean McCoy, Artists
- Anna O’Sullivan, Butler Gallery
- Darach Ó Tuairisig, Fíbin
Chaired by Una Carmody
Webinar 3 – Innovation in Practice
Do you want to experiment with new digital forms?
- John Gunning, Digital Expert
- Úna Minh Kavanagh, Journalist & Multimedia Content Creator
- Maïa Nunes, Artist
Chaired by Linda Shevlin
Webinar 4 – Dissemination
How can I promote my work using digital channels?
- Kate Costello, Digital Strategy & Marketing
- Cliona Maher, Clonmel Junction Festival
- Linda Shevlin, Curator
Chaired by Craig Flaherty